Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee make one of the most popular vacation sites across the US. As Gateway to the Smoky Mountains, the area offers outstanding nature, unlimited opportunities for outdoor sports, rich history, and many country music attractions. Tourist activities attract millions of visitors per year, with no slow time. This leads to excellent Airbnb daily rates, occupancy rates, rental revenue, and ROI for owners of Airbnb rentals in Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, TN.
Awning is the top Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge property management company offering end-to-end services for Airbnb investors. Our services include 24/7 guest communication, dynamic pricing, calendar management, and more, and are available in all 50 states. Plus, our fees start at just 15% of your revenue, with no extra charges or fees. Call or text 415-223-2830 to learn more and get started.
Top Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Airbnb Management Companies
The best Airbnb management companies in Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, TN include:
- Awning: Best Overall Sevierville, Gatlinburg, ad Pigeon Forge Airbnb Manager
- Vacasa Tennessee: Best for Furnished Vacation Rentals
- Cabins for YOU: Best for Cabins of Various Sizes
- Evolve: Best for Involved Airbnb Hosts
- VTrips: Best Big-Scale Airbnb Manager
- Eagle Property Management: Best Family-Owned and Operated Airbnb Manager for Cabins
- Bear Camp: Best Cabin Airbnb Manager with Transparent Fees
- Auntie Belham’s Cabin Rentals: Best Small-Size Airbnb Manager
- Bear Tootin: Best for Cabin Rentals
Awning Airbnb Property Management
Awning is the best overall full-service Airbnb property manager in Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, TN. Shri Ganeshram and Danaus Chang founded the company in 2020, with headquarters in San Francisco, CA. The company mission is to make investing in real estate simple and accessible for everyone, through a combination of the latest real estate technology and expert presence in all markets.
Awning provides all services expected from a full-service Airbnb management company, allowing investors to benefit from truly passive income. The company charges an industry-low fee starting at 15% of revenue. Online Awning reviews are positive, and Awning-managed properties have an average guest ranking of 4.8/5 stars.
As a full-service Airbnb property management company, Awning offers all services necessary to run a short-term rental business. Currently, the company manages 100+ vacation rentals and covers the entire US market and the vast majority of property types. Awning achieves nationwide coverage by setting up local teams of vetted vendors in each market, before even taking on Airbnb rentals there.
Awning services cover everything from getting properties ready through managing day-to-day tasks including:
- Interior design
- Vacation rental furnishing
- Installing smart home devices
- Getting short-term rental licenses and permits
- Creating, optimizing, and managing listings across top booking platforms
- Dynamic pricing model combining top-notch technology and big data with human expert-led review and adjustments
- 24/7 guest communication and support, with industry-low average response time of 5-15 minutes
- Rental cleaning, laundry, and restocking between guests provided through local Awning teams
- Maintaining lawns, swimming tools, and hot tubs
- Property maintenance and repairs
All services are part of the core package of vacation rental property management that Awning provides. The only exception is interior design and furnishing, which investors can choose depending on their needs. This process is managed by the ex-Head of Design at Airbnb (boosting revenue by 50%), and Awning’s fee is deducted from the overall furnishing budget (usually $15,000-$45,000). As Awning does not cover vacation rental insurance, it can connect property owners with the best local insurance providers.
Awning Price and Fees
Awning fees are the lowest among full-service Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, TN Airbnb management companies, starting at 15% of monthly revenue. This price covers all core services. Only vacation rental design and furnishing fees are paid separately, as part of the total furnishing budget.
Awning has relatively few online reviews, explained by its brief history. You can find Awning reviews on:
Awning-managed Airbnb rentals have generated an impressive average rating of 4.8/5 stars by guests.
Positive guest reviews focus on the amazing locations and properties, the excellently maintained and stocked rentals, and the friendly, available, and competent support staff.
In sum, Awning is the best overall Airbnb property management company in Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, covering all services and managing all property types, at an industry-low fee of 15% of revenue. This means that Airbnb property owners can enjoy truly passive income, while the performance of their rental is being optimized by a combination of the latest technology and the human touch of a local team of professionals.
Getting Started With Awning
To get started with Awning, investors should schedule a call to discuss their property with an Awning agent. The onboarding process is simple, and the Awning team has experience both onboarding new properties and taking over management from another company.
Vacasa Tennessee Airbnb Property Management
Vacasa is the largest full-service short-term rental property management company in North America, founded in 2009 by Eric Breon and Cliff Johnson, with headquarters in Portland, OR. The company mission is to provide the best vacation home experience for everyone - both hosts and guests - everywhere.
Vacasa provides most services expected from an Airbnb management company. They promise to boost rental income by 20%, on average. The company does not state its fees on its website, but customer reviews reveal a range of 25%-35% of revenue plus additional charges. Abundant online reviews of Vacasa are generally good.
Vacasa Tennessee Services
As a full-service Airbnb property manager, Vacasa covers most services required to run a vacation rental business. At the moment, Vacasa manages 35,000+ short-term rentals in 35 US states and outside the US, including 589 properties in Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
The core Vacasa services covered by the monthly fee include:
- Getting properties ready for renting
- Help with short-term rental licenses and permits
- Installing smart home technology devices
- Creating listings
- Managing, distributing, and marketing listings
- Cleaning and restocking between stays
- Property inspections and maintenance
- Dynamic pricing and revenue management
- Guest communication and support
- Tax support
- Hot tub management and maintenance
For an additional fee, hosts can also get access to:
- Interior design (guided or curated)
- Linen program (initial supply and replacements)
- Vacation rental property insurance (up to $1 million in liability coverage, $1 million in damage coverage, and $15,000 in bed bug coverage)
One service that is missing from Vacasa’s portfolio is furnishing, which can take 12-16 weeks when not guided by a professional.
Vacasa Tennessee Price and Fees
Vacasa does not publish its property management fees on the company website. The website states fees vary between markets and property types, so owners need to contact the team to get a quote.
Meanwhile, Vacasa reviews by property owners show that the rate ranges between 25% and 35% of rental revenue, comparable to the industry average, but owners also report unexpected charges. Interior design ($99-$1,199), linen program (not reported), and property insurance ($7-$9 per booking) are charged separately.
Hiring Vacasa entails signing a written agreement but does not require long-term commitment. Hosts can cancel with a 90-day notice, having to honor all reservations within the 90-day period.
Vacasa Tennessee Reviews
Vacasa has a solid online presence with thousands of reviews by property owners and guests. You can find Vacasa reviews on:
- TrustPilot: Currently 4.0/5 stars based on 9,342 reviews
- BBB.org: Currently 4.1/5 stars based on 2,637 reviews
- Yelp: Currently 2.5/5 stars based on 1,392 reviews
- Sitejabber: Currently 1.0/5 stars based on 702 reviews
Positive guest reviews focus on excellent, well-equipped, well-stocked, well-maintained properties, amazing locations, and helpful customer support team. Negative guest reviews highlight misleading listings, properties in poor state, last-minute cancellations, and lack of communication on behalf of the team.
Experiences of Vacasa property owners are also mixed. Some report good value for money, while others complain about destroyed properties, poor communication, and difficulties when trying to get out of a contract.
As the biggest short-term rental property manager on the continent, Vacasa can be a good option for Airbnb investors in Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, TN whose properties are already furnished as the company does not provide this service.
To get started, property owners can visit the Vacasa website or call 866-308-1004.
Cabins for YOU Airbnb Property Management
Cabins for YOU is a local, family-owned, full-service vacation rental property management company specializing in cabins of various sizes (from one bedroom to accommodating large groups) in Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and the surrounding Smoky Mountains area. Greg and Debbie Plimpton founded Cabins for YOU in 2001, with headquarters in Gatlinburg, TN. The company mission is to create lasting memories for the thousands of families that visit the Smoky Mountains each year while helping property owners make the most of their investment.
Cabins for YOU provides most services expected from a full-service Airbnb manager. They do not state the property management fees on the company website. There are thousands of online reviews of Cabins for YOU, which show an average ranking.
Cabins for YOU Services
Cabins for YOU is a local, full-service short-term rental property manager. Currently, the company manages 404 cabin rentals in Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and the area.
Cabins for YOU offers the following services:
- Listing marketing including SEO, targeted emails, PPC, and channel partner management
- Dynamic pricing
- Stay cycle communication
- Keyless entry providing extra security
- Regular cleaning and scheduled deep cleans
- Commercial-grade laundry
- Quality inspections
- Property maintenance including preventive measures and 24/7 emergency care performed by a full-time maintenance crew and professional contractors
- Online owner portal
The Cabins for YOU website does not mention services related to interior design and furnishing, getting short-term rental licenses and permits, vacation rental insurance, and tax collection and remittance.
Cabins for YOU Price and Fees
Cabins for YOU does not specify its property management fees and charges on its website. There is no information if property owners are required to sign a written agreement or commit in the long term.
Cabins for YOU Reviews
Cabins for YOU has a strong online presence with thousands of reviews. You can find Cabins for YOU reviews on:
- Google: Currently 4.3/5 stars based on 5,556 reviews
- Birdeye: Currently 3.4/5 stars based on 636 reviews including 517 Google reviews
- Yelp: Currently 1.5/5 stars based on 372 reviews
- BBB.org: Currently 1.1/5 stars based on 5 reviews
Happy guests praise the beautiful, spacious cabins, the amazing views, the cleanliness, the exceptional amenities, the outdoors spaces, and the available, qualified customer support team. Unhappy guests complain about uncleaned and poorly maintained properties, worn and torn furniture, mismatches between listings and actual rentals, various insects, and the unhelpful team.
Cabins for YOU seems to provide property owners in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and the area with passive income. It’s not clear if they offer a good value for money because of insufficient information. This Airbnb management company could be a good option for investors owning various sizes of rental cabins.
To get started, property owners can visit the Cabins for YOU website or call 865-505-0210.
Evolve Airbnb Property Management
Evolve is a half-service vacation rental management company which was founded in 2011 by Brian Egan and Adam Sherry, with headquarters in Denver, CO. The company mission is to help vacation rental owners earn more and stress less.
Services provided by Evolve focus on listing, marketing, booking calendars, and supporting guests. This is in line with the expectations from a half-service provider. Evolve charges a universal fee of 10% of monthly revenue. Online reviews are numerous, showing average experiences.
Evolve offers a limited range of services compared to full-service Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, TN Airbnb management companies. Currently, they manage 24,000+ short-term rentals in 750 markets in the US and Mexico, including 370 vacation rentals in Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
Evolve offers the following services:
- Optimized listings
- Listing distribution and marketing
- Dynamic pricing
- Guest communication and support
- Rental property insurance (up to $1 million in liability coverage and $3,000 per booking in property damage)
To qualify, vacation rentals have to be guest-ready as Evolve does not help with this. The company does not provide services related to cleaning, laundry, restocking, maintenance, and repairs either.
Evolve offers to connect property owners with local vendors for services like:
- Interior design and decor
- Setting up a smart home
- Cleaning and restocking
- Property maintenance and repairs
Property owners can decide whether to handle these services on their own or coordinate the work of vendors recommended by Evolve.
Evolve Price and Fees
Evolve charges a universal Airbnb property management fee across all markets and property sizes, equivalent to 10% of monthly revenue. This covers the services provided by the company, while services provided by vendors are paid separately. The corresponding fees are not clear.
Evolve asks hosts to sign a written contract. According to the property management agreement, owners need to handle home insurance, property maintenance, upkeep, repairs, and compliance with local short-term rental laws including getting licenses and permits and paying taxes. Evolve helps with the collection and remittance of transient occupancy taxes. There is no long-term commitment, and hosts can cancel at any point, with a 15-day notice.
Evolve has a strong online presence with a few thousand reviews by property owners and guests, showing a mix of positive and negative experiences. You can find Evolve reviews on:
- TrustPilot: Currently 3.2/5 stars based on 3,580 reviews
- BBB.org: Currently 2.76/5 stars based on 453 reviews
- Yelp: Currently 3.5/5 stars based on 60 reviews
- Sitejabber: Currently 1.32/5 stars based on 59 reviews
Happy Evolve guests highlight the easy booking process, the precise matches between listings and properties, the excellent locations, and the great support team. Unhappy guests complain about double bookings, discrepancies between online listings and actual rentals, filthy and unhealthy properties, lack of refunds under extreme circumstances, and poor customer support.
Similarly, Evolve reviews by hosts comprise a mix of very positive and very negative experiences. Some are satisfied with the services they’ve received from Evolve, while others complain about inefficient marketing, unexpected charges, and lack of team support.
To conclude, Evolve is a Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, TN Airbnb management company for investors who would like to be directly involved in the management of their short-term rentals but need some extra help through technology. This is not a good option for those seeking passive real estate income.
To get started, property owners can visit the Evolve website or call 877-818-1014.
VTrips Airbnb Property Management
VTrips is a full-service short-term rental property management company operating in ten US states. Steve Milo founded the company in 2002, with headquarters in Ponte Vedra, FL. The company mission is to be the premier property management company providing owners with personalized services tailored to their needs.
VTrips covers most services expected from a full-service Airbnb manager. There is no mention of the property management fees on the company website. The hundred online reviews of VTrips show average experiences.
VTrips is a national full-service vacation rental management company. Currently, the company manages 7,000+ short-term rentals in resort communities in ten US states, including 302 properties in Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
The services that VTrips offers include:
- SEO and organic marketing
- Targeted social media, email, and direct marketing
- Maximizing rental revenue through a proactive approach and dynamic pricing
- Professional linen program
- Expert property managers, housekeepers, maintenance technicians, and other professionals
- Revenue collection and remittance to property owners
- Access to property owner dashboard
- Monthly reporting
Some services that are not mentioned on the VTrips website are interior design and furnishing, getting short-term rental licenses and permits, tax collection and remittance, and vacation rental insurance.
VTrips Price and Fees
VTrips does not publicize its property management fees on its website. There is no information whether a written contract and long-term commitment are expected on behalf of property owners.
VTrips has a solid online presence, partially explained through its wider geographical coverage than local Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge Airbnb management companies. You can find VTrips reviews on:
- Birdeye: Currently 3.7/5 stars based on 389 reviews including 384 Google reviews
- Google: Currently 3.7/5 stars based on 384 reviews
- Sitejabber: Currently 1.22/5 stars based on 104 reviews
- Facebook: Currently 2.9/5 stars based on 91 reviews
- Yelp: Currently 1.5/5 stars based on 35 reviews
- BBB.org: Currently 1.16/5 stars based on 5 reviews
- TrustPilot: Currently 3.2/5 stars based on 3 reviews
Satisfied guests praise the strategic locations, the wonderful properties, the excellently equipped spaces, the cleanliness, and the professional team. Dissatisfied guests complain about poorly maintained homes, insects, and frequent last-minute cancellations.
VTrips seems to cover the Airbnb property management services needed to provide investors with passive rental income. Because of the lack of sufficient information, it’s not possible to conclude if they offer a good value for money in the Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge vacation rental market. VTrips could be a good choice for owners who’d like to work with a large Airbnb manager and benefit from national coverage and supervision.
To get started, property owners can visit the VTrips website or call 844-334-4588.
Eagle Property Management Airbnb Property Management
Eagle Property Management is a local, family-owned and operated, full-service Airbnb management company focusing on 1-9 bedroom cabins. Brad Ivens owns the company, with headquarters in Pigeon Forge, TN. The company mission is to provide personal service along with dedicated teams to ensure success.
Eagle Property Management provides most services expected from a full-service Airbnb manager. The company does not publicize its fee structure on its website. There are a few dozen reviews of Eagle Property Management which are good.
Eagle Property Management Services
Eagle Property Management is a full-service property manager focusing on cabins of various sizes in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Currently, the company manages 191 vacation rentals.
The Eagle Property Management portfolio includes the following services:
- Listing distribution and marketing
- Home automation lock systems
- Maximizing revenue with the help of Certified Revenue Manager
- Up to 50% higher average daily rate
- Property inspections
- 24/7 on-site maintenance team
Some services that are not mentioned on the Eagle Property Management website are interior design and furnishing, getting short-term rental licenses and permits, vacation rental insurance, cleaning and restocking, and tax collection and remittance.
Eagle Property Management Price and Fees
Eagle Property Management does not state its fees and charges on the company website. It is not clear if property owners have to sign a written contract and commit in the long term.
Eagle Property Management Reviews
Eagle Property Management has a weak online presence with only a couple of dozen reviews. You can find Eagle Property Management reviews on:
- Birdeye: Currently 4.0/5 stars based on 22 reviews including 20 Google reviews
- Google: Currently 4.2/5 stars based on 21 reviews
Positive Eagle Property Management reviews focus on the spacious cabins, the beautiful surroundings, the easy check-in and check-out processes, the prompt communication, and the attentive, pleasant, and dependable staff. Negative reviews complain about misleading information, double bookings, and lack of flexibility under extreme circumstances.
Eagle Property Management seems to allow vacation rental property investors in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee to enjoy passive income once they’ve set up their cabin. However, there isn’t enough information to conclude if the company provides a good value for money. Eagle Property Management could be a good option for cabin owners who’d like to work with a family-owned and operated Airbnb property manager.
To get started, property owners can visit Eagle Property Management website or call 877-978-3430.
More Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Airbnb Management Companies
Some other popular short-term rental property management companies in the Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge market that might be worth the attention of real estate investors are:
- Bear Camp: Bear Camp is a local short-term rental property manager that works with cabins in the Smoky Mountains. The company provides services in listing marketing and distribution, nightly rate management, guest services and support, housekeeping, and property maintenance. Bear Camp charges a property management fee of 20% of revenue for full-service. Bear Camp manages 149 vacation rentals in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee and the surrounding area.
- Auntie Belham’s Cabin Rentals: Auntie Belham’s Cabin Rentals is a local, small, family-owned and operated vacation rental property management company focusing on cabins in the Smoky Mountains. Their services include revenue estimates, cleaning and housekeeping, repairs, replacements, and contract work. The information provided on the company website is not enough to conclude if this is a full-service Airbnb manager and if they offer a good value for money. Auntie Belham’s Cabin Rentals manages 117 properties in Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, and Gatlinburg, TN.
- Bear Tootin: Bear Tootin is a local, family-owned and operated Airbnb management company. Their services include listings with photos, drone photos, and 3D tours, listing distribution and marketing, reservations management, guest support and communication, cabin instructions, cleaning, restocking, regular inventory and property inspections, scheduling and attending repairs, shopping for items, coordinating activities for guests, and review management. Bear Tootin seems to provide full-service vacation rental management. Their property fees amount to 20% of nightly rental rates (not gross revenue). Bear Tootin manages 85 cabins in Pigeon Forge, TN and the area.
How we evaluated the best Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee vacation rental management companies
The criteria we used to select and rank the top Airbnb management companies in Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, TN include:
- Services: We looked at whether a company is a half-service or full-service provider and whether it provides all expected services within each category.
- Pricing: We considered whether an Airbnb property manager has a clear pricing structure covering all services. We also looked at what additional fees hosts will need to pay.
- Value for money: We evaluated whether the provided services and the expected fee offer the best value for money in Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Business model: We investigated whether a company uses the latest real estate technology while retaining the human touch, which is crucial in property management.
- Reviews: We took into consideration whether companies have a strong online presence and whether reviews are positive or negative.
- Number of listings in Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, TN: We searched for the Airbnb management companies with the most active listings in the local market.
To maximize your vacation rental investments in Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, TN, connect with an Awning property manager now.
How to choose an Airbnb management company
When choosing the best Airbnb property manager for your specific needs, ask the following questions:
- Are you a local property manager or a nationwide company?
- For how many years have you been managing short-term rentals?
- How many properties do you manage at the moment?
- How big is your team?
- Do you have an in-house local management team or do you work with vendors?
- By how much are you able to increase revenue in the local market?
- Do you help get properties ready? Do you help with interior design, furnishing, short-term rental licenses and permits, and taxes?
- Do you collect money from guests and remit to owners or do booking fees go to the property owner directly?
- Do you provide cleaning, laundry, and restocking?
- Do you conduct property inspections and maintenance work?
- Do you manage swimming pools and hot tubs?
- What is your Airbnb property management fee? What does this cover? Are there any additional fees and costs?
- Can I review a copy of the property management agreement?
- How can I cancel your services?
Knowing the answers to all these questions is key for selecting the best short-term rental property management company for your specific needs.
Awning is the best Sevierville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, TN Airbnb management company. It provides truly full-service property management at the lowest fee for comprehensive services, at 15% of rental revenue.
Awning services include 24/7 guest communication, dynamic pricing, calendar management, and more, and are available in all 50 states. Plus, our fees start at just 15% of your revenue, with no extra charges or fees. Call or text 415-223-2830 to learn more and get started.