As a desert city with a mild climate, Scottsdale is a popular tourist destination in Arizona. The spa resorts, the golf courses, the unique nature, and the desert scape including rock formations and cacti attract over 11 million visitors per year. The abundant presence of tourist attractions ensures that Airbnb daily rates, occupancy rates, and rental income exceed the nationwide averages. This means that Scottsdale, AZ vacation rental property owners get to enjoy a high return on investment.
Awning is the top Scottsdale vacation rental property management company offering end-to-end services for Airbnb investors. Our services include 24/7 guest communication, dynamic pricing, calendar management, and more, and are available in all 50 states. Plus, our fees start at just 15% of your revenue, with no extra charges or fees. Call or text 415-223-2830 to learn more and get started.
Top Scottsdale, Arizona Airbnb Management Companies
The best Airbnb management companies in Scottsdale, AZ include:
- Awning: Best Overall Scottsdale Airbnb Manager
- Vacasa Scottsdale: Best for Furnished Vacation Rentals
- Evolve: Best for Active Airbnb Hosts
- GoodNight Stay: Best for Flexible Property Management Options
- Casago: Best for Mixed Portfolios
- iTrip Vacations Scottsdale: Best Locally Operated Airbnb Manager with National Corporate Supervision
- Meridian CondoResorts: Best for Luxury Condos in Golf Resorts
- REBL Rentals: Best for Vacation Rentals in Need of a Remodel
- Padzu Vacation Homes: Best Mid-Size Airbnb Manager
- BestArizonaVacatonRentals: Best Local Airbnb Manager
Awning Airbnb Property Management
Awning is the best overall full-service Airbnb property manager in Scottsdale, Arizona. Shri Ganeshram and Danaus Chang founded the company in 2020, with headquarters in San Francisco, CA. The company mission is to make investing in real estate simple and accessible for everyone, through a combination of the latest real estate technology and expert presence in all markets.
Awning provides all services expected from a full-service Airbnb management company, allowing investors to benefit from truly passive income. The company charges an industry-low fee starting at 15% of revenue. Online Awning reviews are positive, and Awning-managed properties have an average guest ranking of 4.8/5 stars.
As a full-service Airbnb property management company, Awning offers all services necessary to run a short-term rental business. Currently, the company manages 100+ vacation rentals and covers the entire US market and most property types. Awning achieves nationwide coverage by setting up local teams of vetted vendors in each market, before even taking on Airbnb rentals there.
Awning services cover everything from getting properties ready through managing day-to-day tasks including:
- Interior design
- Vacation rental furnishing
- Getting short-term rental licenses and permits
- Creating, optimizing, and managing listings across top booking platforms
- Dynamic pricing combining top-notch technology and big data with human expert-led review and adjustments
- 24/7 guest communication and support, with industry-low average response time of 5-15 minutes
- Rental cleaning, laundry, and restocking between guests provided through local Awning teams
- Maintaining lawns, swimming tools, and hot tubs
- Property maintenance and repairs
All services are part of the core package of vacation rental property management that Awning provides. The only exception is interior design and furnishing, which investors can choose depending on their needs. The ex-Head of Design at Airbnb manages this process, boosting revenue by 50%, and Awning’s fee is deducted from the overall furnishing budget, usually in the $15,000-$45,000 range. As Awning does not cover vacation rental insurance, it can connect property owners with the best local insurance providers.
Awning Price and Fees
Awning fees are the lowest among full-service Scottsdale, AZ Airbnb management companies, starting at 15% of monthly revenue. This price covers all core services. Property owners pay only interior design and furnishing fees separately, as part of the total furnishing budget.
Awning has relatively few online reviews, explained by its brief history. You can find Awning reviews on:
Awning-managed Airbnb rentals have generated an impressive average rating of 4.8/5 stars by guests.
Positive guest reviews focus on the amazing locations and properties, the excellently maintained and stocked rentals, and the friendly, available, and competent support staff.
Awning is the best overall Airbnb property management company in Scottsdale, Arizona, covering all services and managing various properties, at an industry-low fee starting at 15% of revenue. This means that Airbnb property owners can enjoy truly passive income, while the performance of their rental is being optimized by a combination of the latest technology and the human touch of a local team of professionals.
Getting Started With Awning
To get started with Awning, investors should schedule a call to discuss their property with an Awning agent. The onboarding process is simple, and the Awning team has experience both onboarding new properties and taking over management from another company.
Vacasa Arizona Airbnb Property Management
Vacasa is the largest full-service vacation rental property management company in North America. Eric Breon and Cliff Johnson founded the company in 2009, with headquarters in Portland, OR. The company mission is to provide the best vacation home experience for everyone - both hosts and guests - everywhere.
Vacasa provides most services expected from Airbnb management companies. They promise to boost rental income by 20%, on average. The company does not state its fees on its website, but customer reviews reveal a range of 25%-35% of revenue plus additional charges. The abundant online reviews of Vacasa are generally good.
Vacasa Arizona Services
As a full-service Airbnb property manager, Vacasa covers most services required to run a vacation rental business. At the moment, Vacasa manages 35,000+ short-term rentals in 35 US states and outside the US, including 250 properties in Scottsdale, AZ.
The core Vacasa services covered by the monthly fee include:
- Getting properties ready for renting
- Help with short-term rental licenses and permits
- Installing smart home technology devices
- Creating listings
- Managing, distributing, and marketing listings
- Cleaning and restocking between stays
- Property inspections and maintenance
- Dynamic pricing and revenue management
- Guest communication and support
- Tax support
- Hot tub management and maintenance
For an additional fee, hosts can also get access to:
- Interior design (guided or curated)
- Linen program (initial supply and replacements)
- Vacation rental property insurance (up to $1 million in liability coverage, $1 million in damage coverage, and $15,000 in bed bug coverage)
One service that is missing from the Vacasa portfolio is furnishing, which can take 12-16 weeks when not guided by a professional.
Vacasa Arizona Price and Fees
Vacasa does not publish its property management fees on the company website. The website simply states that fees vary between markets and property types, so owners need to contact the team to get a quote.
Meanwhile, Vacasa reviews by property owners show that the rate ranges between 25% and 35% of rental revenue, comparable to the industry average, but owners also report unexpected charges. Interior design ($99-$1,199), linen program (not reported), and property insurance ($7-$9 per booking) are charged separately.
Hiring Vacasa entails signing a written agreement but does not require long-term commitment. Hosts can cancel with a 90-day notice, having to honor all reservations within the 90-day period.
Vacasa Arizona Reviews
Vacasa has a solid online presence with thousands of reviews by property owners and guests. You can find Vacasa reviews on:
- TrustPilot: Currently 4.0/5 stars based on 9,365 reviews
- BBB.org: Currently 4.1/5 stars based on 2,648 reviews
- Yelp: Currently 2.5/5 stars based on 1,392 reviews
- Sitejabber: Currently 1.0/5 stars based on 704 reviews
Positive guest reviews focus on the excellent, well-equipped, well-stocked, well-maintained properties, the amazing locations, and the helpful customer support team. Negative guest reviews highlight misleading listings, properties in poor state, last-minute cancellations, and lack of communication on behalf of the team.
Experiences of Vacasa property owners are also mixed. Some report good value for money, while others complain about destroyed properties, poor communication, and difficulties when trying to get out of a contract.
As the biggest short-term rental property manager on the continent, Vacasa can be a good option for Airbnb investors in Scottsdale, Arizona whose properties are already furnished as the company does not provide this service.
To get started, property owners can visit the Vacasa website or call 866-308-1004.
Evolve Airbnb Property Management
Evolve is a nationwide half-service vacation rental management company. Brian Egan and Adam Sherry founded the company in 2011, with headquarters in Denver, CO. The company mission is to help vacation rental owners earn more and stress less.
Evolve provides services that focus on listing, marketing, booking calendars, and supporting guests. This is in line with the expectations from a half-service provider. Evolve charges a universal fee of 10% of monthly revenue. The many online reviews of Evolve show average experiences.
Evolve offers a limited range of services compared to full-service Scottsdale, Arizona Airbnb management companies. Currently, they manage 24,000+ short-term rentals in 750 markets in the US and Mexico, including 198 vacation rentals in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Evolve covers the following services:
- Optimized listings
- Listing distribution and marketing
- Dynamic pricing
- Guest communication and support
- Rental property insurance (up to $1 million in liability coverage and $3,000 per booking in property damage)
To qualify, vacation rentals have to be guest-ready as Evolve does not help with this. The company does not provide services related to cleaning, laundry, restocking, maintenance, and repairs either.
Evolve can connect property owners with local vendors for services like:
- Interior design and decor
- Setting up a smart home
- Cleaning and restocking
- Property maintenance and repairs
Property owners can decide whether to handle these services on their own or coordinate the work of vendors recommended by Evolve.
Evolve Price and Fees
Evolve charges a universal Airbnb property management fee across all markets and property sizes, equivalent to 10% of monthly revenue. This covers the services provided by the company, while services provided by vendors are paid separately. The corresponding fees are not clear.
Evolve asks hosts to sign a written contract. According to the property management agreement, owners need to handle home insurance, property maintenance, upkeep, repairs, and compliance with local short-term rental laws including getting licenses and permits and paying taxes. Evolve helps with the collection and remittance of transient occupancy taxes.
Evolve does not require long-term commitment, and hosts can cancel at any point, with a 15-day notice.
Evolve has a strong online presence with a few thousand reviews by property owners and guests, showing a mix of positive and negative experiences. You can find Evolve reviews on:
- TrustPilot: Currently 3.2/5 stars based on 3,589 reviews
- BBB.org: Currently 2.75/5 stars based on 456 reviews
- Yelp: Currently 3.5/5 stars based on 59 reviews
- Sitejabber: Currently 1.31/5 stars based on 61 reviews
Happy Evolve guests highlight the easy booking process, the precise matches between listings and properties, the excellent locations, and the great support team. Unhappy guests complain about double bookings, discrepancies between online listings and actual rentals, filthy and unhealthy properties, lack of refunds under extreme circumstances, and poor customer support.
Similarly, Evolve reviews by hosts comprise a mix of very positive and very negative experiences. Some are satisfied with the services they’ve received from Evolve, while others complain about inefficient marketing, unexpected charges, and lack of team support.
Evolve can be a good Scottsdale, AZ Airbnb management company for investors who would like to actively take part in the management of their short-term rentals but need some extra help through technology. This is not the right choice for those seeking passive real estate income.
To get started, property owners can visit the Evolve website or call 877-818-1014.
GoodNight Stay Airbnb Property Management
GoodNight Stay is a flexible short-term rental property management company offering both a full-service and a half-service program. The company focuses on premier corporate and vacation rental properties and covers six US states. Scott Graden founded the company in 2018, with headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ. The company mission is to offer high-end vacation homes in top destinations, while taking off the stress from property owners and letting them sit back, relax, and earn income from their property.
The GoodNight Stay Essentials and Full-Service property management options cover the services expected in the respective category. The fees are 10% and 20% of rental revenue, accordingly. There are over 200 online reviews of GoodNight Stay, showing an average ranking.
GoodNight Stay Services
GoodNight Stay is an Airbnb manager offering flexibility to vacation home owners. Currently, the company manages 156 properties in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The GoodNight Stay Essentials (half-service) vacation property management program covers:
- Linen program
- Optimized listing creation including professional photography
- Listing distribution and marketing including SEO, ads, social media, and partnerships
- 24/7 reservation management
- 24/7 customer service
- Dynamic pricing and revenue management
- Vendor referral
The GoodNight Stay Full-Service property management program includes everything covered in Essentials plus:
- White-glove home setup
- Supply warehousing/allocation
- Cleaning facilitation
- 24/7 maintenance deployment
- Maintenance and vendor management
Some services not explicitly mentioned on the GoodNight Stay website are interior design, furnishing, getting short-term rental licenses and permits, and vacation rental insurance.
GoodNight Stay Price and Fees
The GoodNight Stay property management fee is 10% of revenue for half-service and 20% for full-service. This is comparable to the commissions of other Scottsdale, Arizona Airbnb management companies. It’s not clear whether GoodNight Stay requires property owners to sign a written contract and/or commit in the long term.
GoodNight Stay Reviews
GoodNight Stay has an average online presence with a couple hundred reviews. You can find GoodNight Stay reviews on:
- Google: Currently 2.6/5 stars based on 100 reviews
- Chamber of Commerce: Currently 2.5/5 stars based on 91 reviews
- Birdeye: Currently 5.0/5 stars based on 60 reviews including 47 Google reviews
- BBB.org: Currently 1.53/5 stars based on 15 reviews
Satisfied guests highlight the great, spacious homes, the amazing interior designs, the beautiful neighborhoods, the excellent experiences, the responsive hosts, and the helpful team. Dissatisfied guests complain about mismatches between listed and actual amenities, disgusting properties, stained furniture, unexpected charges, and careless customer support.
GoodNight Stay is a good option for Scottsdale, Arizona Airbnb hosts who’d like to be able to choose between full-service and half-service. Considering the services and the property management fees, the company seems to offer a good value for money in the Scottsdale vacation rental market.
To get started, property owners can visit the GoodNight Stay website or call 480-562-6226.
Casago Airbnb Property Management
Casago is a full-service property management company working with vacation rentals, corporate housing, furnished and unfurnished long-term rentals, and resorts and covering 21 US states, DC, and select locations in Mexico. The company operates through local franchises. Steva Schwab founded Casago in 1996, with headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ. The company mission is to ensure that investments are clean and maintained and guests are cared for with concierge services.
Casago covers most services expected from a full-service Airbnb manager. Casago’s property management fee is 18% of rental revenue. The few hundred online reviews of Casago are generally positive.
Casago is a veteran-owned, international property management company which manages both short-term and long-term rentals and entire resorts. Currently, the company manages 3,000+ condos and beachfront houses and eight resort communities including 132 vacation rentals in Scottsdale, Arizona, where it started.
The services offered by Casago include:
- Obtaining short-term rental licenses and permits
- Linen supply
- Wi-Fi router provision
- Listings including professional photos
- Listing distribution and marketing
- Professional renter screening
- 24/7 guest communication and support
- In-person check-ins and check-outs
- Concierge services
- Cleaning and restocking between stays
- Quality housekeeping
- Property maintenance
- Swimming pool maintenance
- Review management
- Tax collection and remittance
A couple of property management services not covered by Casago are interior design and furnishing and vacation rental insurance.
Casago Price and Fees
Casago charges a universal vacation rental property management fee of 18% of revenue, which is lower than most other Scottsdale, Arizona full-service Airbnb management companies ask for. Property owners need to sign a written agreement but remain free to opt out of Casago services at any point, with a 30-day notice.
Casago has a good online presence. You can find Casago reviews on:
- Facebook: Currently 4.6/5 stars based on 187 reviews
- Google: Currently 4.6/5 stars based on 149 reviews
- Yelp: Currently 3.0/5 stars based on 36 reviews
- BBB.org: Currently 4.47/5 stars based on 15 reviews
Happy guests talk about the outstanding, well-stocked rentals, the impeccable cleaning, the smooth process, the excellent service, and the kind and caring staff. Unhappy guests complain about last-minute cancellations, filthy properties, stained linen, rats, and lack of customer support.
Casago seems like a good option for investors in both short-term and long-term rentals in Scottsdale, AZ as the company provides truly full-service property management and has many positive reviews. The value for money is above average in the Scottsdale, Arizona Airbnb market.
To get started, property owners can visit the Casago website or call 877-276-5746.
iTrip Vacations Scottsdale Airbnb Property Management
iTrip Vacations is a nationwide Airbnb management company operating through a franchise model. Each iTrip Vacations market is operated by a locally owned property management company that receives comprehensive training and support from corporate experts. They founded the company in 2008, with headquarters in Steamboat Springs, CO. The company mission is to be an industry leader and a trusted brand in the vacation rental industry. The Scottsdale franchise is iTrip Vacations Scottsdale.
iTrip Vacations Scottsdale seems to cover many services expected from a full-service property manager and is able to increase net owner’s rental income by 25%, on average. Property management fees vary per state, but they do not specify the range on the general or local iTrip Vacations website. There are less than 100 online reviews of iTrip Vacations that are generally negative.
iTrip Vacations Scottsdale
iTrip Vacations is an international short-term rental property manager. Currently, the parent company manages vacation rentals in 60 markets in North America, while iTrip Vacations Scottsdale manages 53 properties in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The property management services provided by iTrip Vacations Scottsdale cover:
- Providing a location-customized recommended list of what property owners should stock in their vacation rentals during onboarding
- Listing creation and distribution
- Digital marketing and advertising
- Dynamic pricing
- Guest communication and support
- Cleaning between guests through local cleaning companies (that property owners can choose)
- Light property maintenance and management of major repairs
Major services that iTrip Vacations Scottsdale does not handle include interior design, furnishing, linen provision, getting short-term rental licenses and permits, and vacation rental insurance.
iTrip Vacations Scottsdale Price and Fees
The iTrip Vacations website states that property management fees vary by state, so property owners need to contact the local property manager to get a quote. There is no range provided. It’s not clear if signing a written contract and committing in the long term is required in order to work with iTrip Vacations Scottsdale
iTrip Vacations Scottsdale Reviews
iTrip Vacations has a relatively weak online presence. You can find iTrip Vacations reviews on:
- TrustPilot: Currently 1.9/5 stars based on 57 reviews
- Yelp: Currently 1.0/5 stars based on 10 reviews
- Birdeye: Currently 2.6/5 stars based on 5 reviews including 4 Google reviews
Positive reviews highlight the perfect matches between listings and actual properties, the superb, clean, welcoming rentals, the outstanding decor, the comfortable furniture, and the helpful staff. Negative iTrip reviews focus on misleading cancellation policies and practices, dirty homes, lack of running hot water, poor communication, and rude support team.
iTrip Vacations provides a lot of vacation rental management services, but some core services are absent, so they might not provide Scottsdale, AZ Airbnb hosts with passive income. Because of the lack of concrete information, it’s not possible to conclude if the company offers a good value for money. iTrip Vacations Scottsdale might be the right choice for property owners who’d like to work with a local team benefiting from national corporate practices and supervision.
To get started, property owners can visit the iTrip Vacations Scottsdale website to contact the local franchise.
More Scottsdale, Arizona Airbnb Management Companies
Some other popular short-term rental property management companies in the Scottsdale market that might be worth the attention of real estate investors are:
- Meridian CondoResorts: Meridian CondoResorts is a local vacation rental property management company focusing on one-, two-, and three-bedroom condos that come together with golf packages. The Meridian CondoResorts website does not provide details on the services or the required fees. Currently, Meridian CondoResorts manages 99 short-term rentals in Scottsdale, AZ.
- REBL Rentals: REBL Rentals is a local property manager working with vacation rentals and corporate rentals in a few locations across Arizona. REBL Rentals does not provide any details on their property management program to conclude if this is a full-service or half-service Airbnb manager. The company highlights its interior design, remodeling, and landscaping design services, so this could be a good choice for investors who’d like to remodel their Scottsdale, AZ short-term rental property. The REBL Rentals fee is not available. Currently, REBL Rentals manages 53 vacation rentals in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Padzu Vacation Homes: Padzu Vacation Homes is a short-term rental property management company covering four markets: Scottsdale, AZ, Park City, UT, Palm Springs, CA, and Las Vegas, NV. There is no information on the range of services provided by Padzu Vacation Homes and the associated property management fees. Currently, Padzu Vacation Homes manages 47 Airbnb properties in Scottsdale, AZ.
- BestArizonaVacationRentals: BestArizonaVacationRentals (BAVR) is a local Airbnb property management company focusing on Scottsdale and Phoenix, Arizona. It is not clear whether this is a full-service or half-service property manager because of the lack of sufficient information. Whether they provide a good value for money is also unclear. Currently, BestArizonaVacationRentals manages 47 vacation rentals in Scottsdale, Arizona.
How we evaluated the best Scottsdale, Arizona vacation rental management companies
The criteria we used to select and rank the top Airbnb management companies in Scottsdale, AZ include:
- Services: We looked at whether a company is a half-service or full-service provider and whether it provides all expected services within each category.
- Pricing: We considered whether an Airbnb property manager has a clear pricing structure covering all services. We also looked at what additional fees hosts will need to pay.
- Value for money: We evaluated whether the provided services and the expected fee offer the best value for money in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Business model: We investigated whether a company uses the latest real estate technology while retaining the human touch, which is crucial in property management.
- Reviews: We took into consideration whether companies have a strong online presence and whether reviews are positive or negative.
- Number of listings in Scottsdale, AZ: We searched for the Airbnb management companies with the most active listings in the local market.
To maximize your vacation rental investments in Scottsdale, AZ, connect with an Awning property manager now.
How to choose an Airbnb management company
When choosing the best Airbnb property manager for your specific needs, ask the following questions:
- Are you a local property manager or a nationwide company?
- For how many years have you been managing short-term rentals?
- How many properties do you manage at the moment?
- How big is your team?
- Do you have an in-house local management team or do you work with vendors?
- By how much are you able to increase revenue in the local market?
- Do you help get properties ready? Do you help with interior design, furnishing, short-term rental licenses and permits, and taxes?
- Do you collect money from guests and remit to owners or do booking fees go to the property owner directly?
- Do you provide cleaning, laundry, and restocking?
- Do you conduct property inspections and maintenance work?
- Do you manage swimming pools and hot tubs?
- What is your Airbnb property management fee? What does this cover? Are there any additional fees and costs?
- Can I review a copy of the property management agreement?
- How can I cancel your services?
Knowing the answers to all these questions is key for selecting the best short-term rental property management company for your specific needs.
Awning is the best Scottsdale, Arizona Airbnb management company. It provides truly full-service property management at the lowest fee for comprehensive services, at 15% of rental revenue.
Awning services include 24/7 guest communication, dynamic pricing, calendar management, and more, and are available in all 50 states. Plus, our fees start at just 15% of your revenue, with no extra charges or fees. Call or text 415-223-2830 to learn more and get started.